If you need regular medication you will be issued with a computerised prescription counterfoil that you should use when re-ordering.
You can tell us your chosen pharmacy as most prescriptions can now be sent electronically.
To keep your details up to date and to increase efficiency please inform the surgery of any medications on your repeat list that you no longer take.
You can obtain a repeat prescription in the following ways:
- By placing repeat prescription request form (i.e. the green tear off slip on the reverse of your prescription) into the letter box located on the wall near the main entrance.
- By post - please provide a stamped addressed envelope if you would like us to post the prescription to you
- By asking at the front desk
- On-line via the link at the top of this page; please click here for more information or ask at reception
- By fax - 01472 582703
- By arrangement with your pharmacy - see your pharmacy for details.
- By telephone 01472 582700 (option 2) between 13:00 and 15:00 Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Fridays.
Please ensure that the items you require are requested clearly by ticking the appropriate box on the repeat request form, or if you do not have a repeat request form, please ensure that your name, address and the items you require are clearly indicated.
In order to process the large number of requests each day please note that 48 hours notice (i.e. two full working days) is required for repeat prescription requests.
The Schedule for ordering and collection is therefore:-
- Monday - Wednesday
- Tuesday - Thursdays
- Wednesday - Friday
- Thursday- Monday
- Friday - Tuesday
You may have a message printed on your repeat prescription for a review of your medication - please ensure that you attend a review appointment.
Requests for antibiotics are not accepted - you must make an appointment to see the doctor.
Please do not expect to be given a prescription every time that you see your doctor.